Territory Account Manager - Southeast
Sales & Marketing
MasterTag is a leading manufacturer of labels and merchandising solutions for the horticultural industry. Located in Montague, Michigan, we are a family owned and operated company that services customers throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. Our philosophy is simple; to make great products and provide excellent services, we must hire great people. Over the years, we have built an unrivaled reputation for creativity, reliability and innovation, making us the leader in horticultural labeling and merchandising.
We look for people who are self-motivated, collaborative and want to make a difference for themselves, their company and their community. This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious, self-managed, energetic, and creative individual who is looking for more responsibility and ready to take the next step in their career.
Because employees are the key to our success, MasterTag offers strong benefits and incentives, including health, vision, dental, life insurance and a 401(k) contribution plan.
Support Company sales and marketing initiatives through developing sales leads, qualifying customers and growing territory sales.
Area of Coverage = Defined geographic area by MasterTag; subject to change based on market demand. Current Coverage: Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina, Louisiana, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Target Accounts = Wholesale growers, Grower/retailers
- Foster the growth of MasterTag services by closing new accounts, maintaining, and increasing sales volume of current accounts.
- Travel as needed to develop and maintain customer relationships with existing accounts, to cultivate prospect relationships, and grow territory sales.
- Forecast sales and demand by understanding territory, targeted accounts, and needs of customers.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of MasterTag products and services to ensure successful promotion. Utilize sales tools to explain products and services offering and merchandising solutions to drive sales results.
- Target the right audience, integrating Marketing and Sales to deliver the most appropriate and effective products and services.
- Support the company's strategic objectives & product/service offerings.
- Use Team Selling as needed based on customer needs and new opportunities with prospects.
- Supply timely, complete, and thorough information to MasterTag home office.
- Execute expense management according to written guidelines.
- Attend company specified trade shows and sales meetings.
- Perform duties according to established processes and procedures.
- 2+ years' Horticultural sales experience desired.
- Communicate professionally both within the company and externally.
- Liaison with all areas of the company to meet and exceed goals and customer needs.
- Provide an atmosphere of positive teamwork.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Sales and/or Horticultural Printing knowledge required.
- Strong understanding of the industry supply chain including retail.
- Strong interest and experience of the garden consumer is a plus.
- Excellent communication and basic analytical skills required.
- Well-organized, ability to self-manage and maintain a professional, tactful stance at all time, and a polished appearance.
- Ability to meet travel requirements.
- Valid Driver's License.
- BA in Business or related field.